gdR is recruiting multiple Software Developers in Test for an innovation lab led by a global FinTech leader. The lab is highly entrepreneurial and very much a startup environment, with a big budget, brand and commitment to improving user experience for their customers.
About the Company:
- Global FinTech leader with a Toronto product dev office focused on innovation.
- Big budget, brand and commitment to improving user experience for their customers.
- Modern process environment that uses agile, TDD, CI, full automation, and paired programming where it makes sense.
- Stack includes Java, Angular, Hadoop, Cucumber (automation), RESTful APIs, Amazon Cloud, etc.
- Since their focus is innovation and they're developing an array of new applications they're open to working with whichever languages and tools get the job done best.
It’s an opportunity to work with one of the most progressive Fintech leaders in the space. They’re working with the latest technologies and have committed to moving everything onto the cloud (AWS). The organization also actively encourages test folks to move into engineering roles.
You’re the ideal Software Developers in Test if you have:
- Previous experience testing as a Developer using automation tools and coding skills (Python, Java, etc.).
- A solid understanding of user interface, software development design and various programming languages.
- Ability to understand user’s best interests and design testing tools to turn vision into a reality and ensure bug-free health of the product.
As the Software Developers in Test here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Introduce test automation for functional, performance and scalability testing.
- Improve platforms that are used by millions of users and that are across functionalities of the business.
-Work with technology teams in the US, including high profile developers and designers from the world’s successful tech companies.
Apply today for the Software Developers in Test role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.