Director, Operations & Project Management
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Scrum Master for an award-winning global cloud entertainment leader! We've placed multiple people on their team in the past, so if you're qualified we can help you secure an interview.
- Cloud platform with a focus on big data, recommendation engine, etc.
- Customers include large global telcos with millions of customers.
- Strong revenue and triple-digit growth.
- Downtown Toronto office.
- Very competitive salary.
You will thrive as the Scrum Master if you have...
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Hands-on experience working in agile software development environment.
- Experience in the telecommunications or media is an asset.
As the Scrum Master if you will...
- Plan sprints and manage resourcing with tech and product leads.
- Lead retros for continuous operational and/or team improvements.
- Coordinate releases (you will be the centre of the hub).
- Communicate progress to all stakeholders; internally and externally.
Apply today for the Scrum Master role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for diversity groups. While we welcome tech talent from overseas, only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.