Project Leader - AI Research Lab (MTL)
Montreal, Quebec | Permanent
Project Leader AI Research Lab (MTL)
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Project Leader AI Research Lab (MTL) for the launch of an artificial intelligence research lab within a global Fortune 500 company. Opportunity to start on a blank canvas and solve a breadth of challenges to be used by millions worldwide. Projects include: computer vision/recognition, image enhancement and neural machine translation.
- Focus is on three pillars: research, engineering and prototyping.
- Objective is to create and execute the AI strategy.
- Headquarters in Silicon Valley.
You will thrive as Project Leader AI Research Lab (MTL) if you have…
- 5+ years of experience working in R&D or academia or AI/ML related roles.
- Great knowledge of machine learning algorithms and related theory.
- Deep understanding of Transfer Learning, Neural Networks and Reinforcement Learning.
As Project Leader AI Research Lab (MTL) you will...
- Build, lead and mentor the project team in Montreal.
- Identify bottlenecks and resolve issues using research resources surrounding AI/ML.
- Implement research and findings into company’s products.
Apply today for the Project Leader AI Research Lab (MTL) role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.