Waterloo, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a permanent full-time Product Manager for one of Canada's fastest growing software companies in Waterloo. The Product Manager will guide, coach and mentor other developers as part of a high performing team.
- One of Canada's fastest growing software companies.
- Passionate and high performing engineering team. Great place to grow your career.
You will thrive as a Product Manager if you have…
- Significant leadership experience, likely as a lead, manager or VP (at a smaller startup). Typically, candidates have 10+ years experience in total, with at least 3+ years leadership experience.
- Technical proficiency in modern technologies and tools: Rest API experience and any language of Ruby on Rails, Python, Go, Java, JS, etc. Role will be 50% dev and 50% management.
- Experience in a highly automated agile environment that includes test and deployment.
- Experience working in a software company.
- Curiosity, passion and excellent communication skills as a fast learner and solid team player.
Benefits of working as a Product Manager with our client:
- Top industry salaries + options that will be worth something + benefits + flex hours.
- Great startup-like culture and serious perks (e.g. health allowance, meals).
- Great position for someone looking to grow their career in a highly hands-on, startup environment with big potential for growth.
Apply today for the Product Manager role or contact Wendy Firestone (Director, Talent) at wendy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for minority groups.