Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Product Manager for One of North America's top startups making international waves with their products driving the IoT space. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant. A perfect opportunity for a product manager to drive the vision of the product and execute the roadmap!
- 40+ employees. Vibrant, motivated team, heavy innovation and engineering environment. Great time to get in and grow with the company.
- Located in downtown Toronto. Well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs.
- Customers include large enterprises, who in turn will have their employees and customers use the technology for a wide variety of applications. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
- Compensation package includes highly competitive base salary, limitless vacation, equity (that will undoubtedly be worth something), full benefits + all the perks of a cool startup environment.
You will thrive as a Product Manager if you have…
- 7+ years of product management experience in an agile development environment.
- Prior experience collaborating with design, engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance teams.
- Solid knowledge and expertise with IoT or connected device products or ecosystems.
- Technically savvy background.
- Product experience with B2B or enterprise focused products.
- Experience with Identity/Access Management/Security is a bonus.
As a Product Manager you will...
- Build, design and implement product roadmaps for the company.
- Be part of a growing product management team.
- Work with engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance teams to design and deliver industry-leading products.
- Contribute to the company culture and diversity in the organization.
Apply today for the Product Manager role or contact Wendy Firestone, Director, Talent, at wendy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.