Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting multiple Product Leads to be leaders of a new innovation group for a global fintech company. A startup like opportunity to redefine the company’s relationship with their customers from episodic (transactional) to “always on” and become embedded in people’s daily lives. The product dev process is agile and fast-to-market, and requires someone who possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. If you’re excited about exploring new business models then this is for you!
- A global fintech company with millions of customers that can be leveraged for new product offerings; startup like environment with a massive brand and budget to drive growth. The group can also leverage other resources such as top designers and developers.
- The group will focus on redefining their product offering across multiple consumer & business verticals.
- Will operate in an agile environment where the team will design, develop and deploy software in a highly iterative and responsive fashion (without any constraints of the larger organization).
- Group was formed 6 months ago and have grown to 75 people.
- Located in downtown Toronto, with offices around the world.
- Compensation package includes: highly competitive salary, flexible benefits package and a bonus component.
You will thrive as a Product Lead if you have…
- Entrepreneurial mindset to envision new product concepts and ideas.
- Product management experience in an agile development environment.
- Experience leading the definition and introduction of new products for either consumer or business customers.
As a Product Lead you will...
- Leverage marketing and customer research to build out new solutions.
- Be responsible for the vision, creation and go-to-market of new product offerings.
- Lead and work in agile sprint teams.
Apply today for the Product Lead role or contact Wendy Firestone, Director, Talent, at wendy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.