Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR (Grossman Dorland Recruiting) is recruiting a Full-Stack (PHP) Developer for a well-funded, up-and-coming startup. This company currently has large brand customers using their cloud-based SaaS platform. This is a great opportunity to work with scale and performance challenges since they are preparing to heavily scale their product.
- Users are marketing people in large companies. They'll use the platform to create and manage campaigns, analyze a bunch of cool conversion metrics, and more. The platform is similar to Hootsuite, MailChimp or other SaaS/Cloud platforms but in completely different industries and not a competitor.
- Currently investing heavily in scale and performance of their product, since they’ve grown to take on global projects with well-known brands.
- Located in downtown Toronto with easy access to the TTC and Union Station.
Full-Stack (PHP) Developer Role Overview:
- Full-time, permanent opportunity. Reports to VP Product.
- Work on a new product for existing customers. Includes architecture, hands-on development and optimization of this new large-scale platform. Work heavily with performance and scale challenges.
Full-Stack (PHP) Developer Role Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience is likely the right range of experience, but we're flexible for the right person.
- Strong PHP experience required.
- Solid understanding of Linux environments.
- Experience with PostgreSQL desired.
- Agency, startup or growth-stage tech experience is desired. We're looking for people with the enthusiasm and passion to excel in a startup environment.
Apply today or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at Samantha AT GrossmanDorland.com.