Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Mobile Team Lead for one of the fastest-growing Canadian SaaS tech company with revenues of $100M+ and 30% YoY growth. The platform has a real impact on 2M+ employees and has won numerous awards as a top employer i.e Best Places to Workplaces in Canada. Most of their clients are Fortune 500 companies and are located around the globe.
About the Company:
- One of the fastest-growing Canadian SaaS companies with 250+ employees and a revenue upwards of $100M.
- Growing around 30% YoY with a platform that has a real impact on more than 2M employees.
- Clients of the platform are large enterprises from around the globe.
- Recognized as the top employer and have received numerous awards i.e Best Workplaces in Canada and Great Place to Work.
- Compensation package includes competitive salary, benefits, vacation and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
The company is expanding quickly and is focused on new product development. There’s an opportunity to shape the product as they scale and grow.
You’re the ideal Mobile Team Lead if you have:
- 4+ years of native development experience.
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks.
- Strong coding skills in Java or Objective C.
- Familiar with app architectures and design patterns (i.e MVC, MVVM and Cocoa design).
- Skills in Swift + React Nactive, Kotlin (nice to have).
As the Mobile Team Lead here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Build new apps as part of the company’s product roadmap.
- Work closely with other developers to quickly turn product around.
- Mentor and coach other iOS developers on the team.
- Provide input for weekly design reviews, product meetings and team stand-ups.
Apply today for the Mobile Team Lead role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.