Int. to Sr. Java Platform Developer
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Int.-Sr. Java Platform Developer
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Java Platform Developer for a cross-platform entertainment provider (mobile, social) and award-winning Toronto success story. 12+ million downloads and 500K+ active monthly users. 80+ team, 60% in engineering. 8 person platform team. Certified as a Great Place to Work in 2017. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on a small platform team and have a lot of fun while you’re at it.
- Growing team of 80+, 8 person platform team.
- 12+ million downloads and 500K+ active monthly users.
- Downtown Toronto office close to TTC.
You will thrive as a Java Platform Developer if you have…
- Strong CS fundamentals with passion to learn.
- Experience scaling with AWS, Spark, JVM (Scala, Java), Spring Boot, Vertx, Ruby on Rails, Docker.
- Strong Linux or OS X skills.
- Open source contributions.
As a Java Platform Developer you will...
- Optimize the entire technology stack and system resources.
- Streamline management of hundreds of servers.
- Debug real problems in real-time.
- Collaborate with app developers to build new features.
Apply today for the Java Platform Developer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for diversity groups.