Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Full Stack Developer (Ruby, Ember.js)
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Full Stack Developer (Ruby, Ember.js) for a data-focused product startup that has raised more than $20M from top VCs and reputable Silicon Valley angel investors. Their compensation packages are very competitive and include benefits, stock options, flex time, generous vacation, and other perks (hardware of your choice, learning budget, etc.). The company is working on a new codebase to build out a mvp; currently in its conceptual stages. This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing company to take lead on this new project and would report directly to the VP.
- 30+ employees.
- SaaS startup with data-centric software product. B2B professionals are their users and they are moving up the market to quickly capture larger team-based deals.
- 150k registered users with $20M of strategic funding raised to date from top Silicon Valley VCs and reputable angel investors.
- Very competitive salaries + benefits + stock options + flex time + unlimited vacation.
- Located in downtown Toronto with easy access to TTC.
You will thrive as a Full Stack Developer (Ruby, Ember.js) if you have…
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and another scripting language (PHP, Python, etc).
- Expert at least one JS Framework (Angular, Ember, React).
- Well versed in RESTful APIs and Git.
As a Full Stack Developer (Ruby, Ember.js) you will...
- Develop and design web applications on mobile.
- Work alongside developers, designers, and product owners.
- Write code in various languages.
Benefits of working as a Full Stack Developer (Ruby, Ember.js) with our client:
- Competitive pay with stock options.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Flexible hours.
- Solid benefits.
Apply today for the Full Stack Developer (Ruby, Ember.js) role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.