Full Stack Developer (Java)
Toronto, Ontario M5T1Z7 | Permanent
Fullstack Developer (Java)
gdR is recruiting a Fullstack Developer (Java) for a large FinTech leader’s new digital lab for innovation and product development. Startup-like opportunity to build on top of a platform that already has a strong base of APIs, automation and cloud in place. And their brand new downtown Toronto office is picturesque with 360 views of the city!
About the Company:
- New downtown Toronto office; 360 views of the city.
- Strong success with other labs they've launched globally.
- Startup-like opportunity to build on top of a platform that already has a strong base of APIs, automation and cloud in place.
- Design and create new mobile and web platforms for their customers, both business & consumer.
It’s a perfect opportunity to work for a large FinTech leader’s new innovation lab that’s using cloud, microservices + devops to build new products for millions of users.
You’re the ideal Fullstack Developer (Java) if you have:
- 5+ years of experience building modern scalable web applications.
- Java and Spring (core, data, security, etc.) proficiency. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with other tech such as Node.js, Angular, etc.
- RESTful services design and development experience. SOAP experience is not sufficient. Exposure to building web apps and working with front-end teams.
- Experience working in a tightly integrated agile product development environment with product, development, test and UX.
As the Fullstack Developer (Java) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Developing scalable server side APis and applications.
- Using TDD principles to build secure, maintainable and usable code.
- Working in Agile sprints (Scrum, Kanban).
- Supporting team and internal developer community.
Apply today for the Fullstack Developer (Java) role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.