Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Frontend Developer to join a leading platform built for large enterprises to train AI-enabled solutions that drive customer engagement and revenue growth. This role would mark the first front-end dev to join the team -- a great opportunity to propel your career!
- One of Canada’s highest profile AI startups.
- Well funded and led by successful Silicon Valley leaders that have returned to Toronto to create an AI as a Service platform for large enterprises.
- Opportunity to build this platform from the ground up amongst a team of 12 currently, which is planned to grow to 30 by year end.
- The team will collaborate with AIs leaders, incl. the Vector Institute.
Responsibilities of the Frontend Developer include:
- Be our first front-end developer to join the team; pave the way for coding of prototype and production applications as well as design and communicate product development planning.
- Build reusable and cross platform react-native components and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build out and test solutions in order to provide educated recommendations for product roadmap and future app iterations.
You will thrive as a Frontend Developer if you have...
- Experience working with React, Bootstrap, Backbone, and other similar technologies.
- Experience visualizing data on mobile devices is a huge plus.
- Production experience interacting with backend APIs (e.g. ReST).
Apply today for the Frontend Developer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent and Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or voicemails please.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for diversity groups.