Frontend Developer (Angular)
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Frontend Developer for an established company recognized as an industry leader in the customer engagement space. The 80 person tech team in Toronto is moving towards microservices and auto scaling architecture for new products. With more than 5,000 employees globally, the company has been recognized as one of Glassdoor’s Top 50 Best Places To Work. The pay is competitive with a real bonus component and benefits are solid!
- 5000 employees globally, the Toronto team consists of 100 people.
- Privately owned company, $1.4B in funding.
- Teams in San Francisco, Toronto, France, and many more.
- Moving towards microservices and auto scaling architecture for new products.
You will thrive as a Frontend Developer if you have…
- Strong skills in developing responsive websites.
- Knowledge of full-stack development.
As a Frontend Developer you will...
- Develop new and modernized web front-ends and reusable components for products.
- Be accountable for carrying out the process of multiple front end elements including design, implementation, peer review, automated unit tests etc.
- Collaborate with the UX team to create end products to deliver great usability and follow best design practices.
Benefits of working as a Frontend Developer with our client:
- Competitive pay with a bonus component.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Solid benefits.
- Flexible hours.
Apply today for the Frontend Developer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. While we welcome tech talent from overseas, only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.