Embedded Developer (Int - Sr)
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Embedded Software Developer
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Toronto’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, enterprises and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and companies throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting an Embedded Software Developer for one of North America's top startups making international waves with their product that is driving innovation in the IoT space!
- 40+ employees. Vibrant, motivated team, heavy innovation and engineering environment. Great time to get in and grow with the company.
- Downtown Toronto. Well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs.
- Their customers include large enterprises, who in turn will have their employees and customers use the technology for a wide variety of applications. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
- Compensation package includes highly competitive base salary, limitless vacation, equity (that will undoubtedly be worth something), full benefits + all the perks of a cool startup environment.
You will thrive as an Embedded Software Developer if you have…
- Expertise in C/C++ for embedded systems (bare metal/RTOS), including debugging techniques.
- Experience in low power microcontrollers (ARM M0, M4), performance optimization (memory, speed, power), and cryptography/secure coding.
- Familiarity with protocols for wireless communication (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC) and hardware peripheral devices (SPI, I2C, USB, DMA, ADC).
- Skills using laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer).
As an Embedded Software Developer you will...
- Design, test, troubleshoot and maintain firmware for wearable devices, as well as firmware-hardware integration.
- Develop application-level communication protocols.
- Contribute to the design of the next generation of solutions.
Apply today for the Embedded Software Developer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Talent & Client Manager, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values diversity and inclusion in Toronto’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for minority groups.