Digital Marketing Coordinator
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
We recruit tech execs that are game changing leaders and individual contributors that take teams to the next level in software & hardware engineering, product design, product management, systems and marketing. We work with leading startups, scale-ups, mature tech leaders, and innovation labs. We only work with progressive, innovative companies.
Since 2007, we've worked hard to contribute to the Canadian tech ecosystem, beyond just recruiting. Checkout the gdR blog and Facebook page to learn more about what we've been up to. Most recently, we partnered with a couple prominent engineering leaders to create www.CanadianTechAtScale.com, which brought together 125 of Canada's technology leaders for a first-of-its-kind one day event. We view our role as bringing great people together and to help them grow their skills & careers, while also providing them relationships and knowledge that helps them scale their companies.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
The objective of the Digital Marketing Coordinator is to work alongside the Marketing & Community Manager to enable the recruiting and coaching team in fulfilling the needs of our clients, while also continuing to build the gdR brand in the tech community as a recruiting and leadership coaching leader in helping companies scale and people grow.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Development and monitoring of campaigns to engage with job seekers including producing and editing content for company blog (from articles to videos). Checkout out our social sites to see what we’re talking about (Facebook, LinkedIn, Blog, Twitter).
- Recruiter enablement (aka sales enablement). This involves working with each recruiter to support them with the information and messaging they need to appeal to candidate interests, build relationships and create healthy talent pipelines.
- Create, implement & measure inbound strategies to increase the quantity and quality of inbound job applicants and referrals.
- Help manage incredible events for the tech community www.CanadianTechAtScale.com, which is an event we present in partnership with Shopify and Pivotal Labs.
Desired Experience & Traits of the Digital Marketing Coordinator
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing position, ideally within a digital agency or tech company. We will consider recent grads.
- Strong writing skills that drive actions. Basic design and video editing skills are ideal.
- Proficient at a variety of social platforms and marketing tools: email/automation, CRM, CMS, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie.
- Desire to get out in the community, meet people and build the gdR brand.
Apply today for the Digital Marketing Coordinator role or contact Jessica Rowen, Marketing + Community Manager, at Jessica AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. While we welcome tech talent from overseas, only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.