Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a DevOps Engineer for an established company recognized as an industry leader in the customer engagement space. The 80 person tech team in Toronto is moving towards microservices and auto scaling architecture for new products. With more than 5,000 employees globally, the company has been recognized as one of Glassdoor’s Top 50 Best Places To Work. The pay is competitive with a real bonus component and benefits are solid!
- 5000 employees globally, the Toronto team consists of 100 people.
- Privately owned company, $1.4B in funding.
- Teams in San Francisco, Toronto, France, and many more.
- Moving towards microservices and auto scaling architecture for new products.
You will thrive as a DevOps Engineer if you have…
- Experience with REST-style web services/APIs, continuous integration, and working within a Linux environment.
- Relevant software development experience in languages like Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Exposure to tools that assist in continuous integration and delivery like Jenkins, Ansible/Chef along with cloud computing knowledge with offerings like AWS or CloudFormation.
As a DevOps Engineer you will...
- Address DevOps needs by investing and implementing new solutions or approaches.
- Improve production environment by implementing CI/CD tools and increase automation.
- Work closely with other teams like development and QA to enhance testing, deployment onto physical and cloud environments.
- Collaborate with team members or work independently to design and create innovative solutions.
Benefits of working as a DevOps Engineer with our client:
- Competitive pay with a bonus component.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Solid benefits.
- Flexible hours.
Apply today for the DevOps Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. While we welcome tech talent from overseas, only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.