Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a DevOps Engineer to join a leading platform built for large enterprises to train AI-enabled solutions that drive customer engagement and revenue growth.
- One of Canada’s highest profile AI startups.
- Well funded and led by successful Silicon Valley leaders that have returned to Toronto to create an AI as a Service platform for large enterprises.
- Opportunity to build this platform from the ground up amongst a team of 12 currently, which is planned to grow to 30 by year end.
- The team will collaborate with AIs leaders, incl. the Vector Institute.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer include:
- Designing, building and optimizing automation systems as well as scalable + resilient cloud systems.
- Securing and implementing AWS services like EC2, S3, EMR, etc.
- Managing a massive amount of data that will feed into our machine learning models.
You will thrive as a DevOps Engineer if you have...
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems as well as hands on experience building and deploying virtualized environments in AWS.
- Experience working with tools like Akamai or similar CDN, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and/or Jenkins, and with monitoring and alerting solutions like PagerDuty, New Relic, and CloudWatch.
Apply today for the Frontend Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent and Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or voicemails please.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for diversity groups.