Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Data Engineer to join a leading platform built for large enterprises to train AI-enabled solutions that drive customer engagement and revenue growth.
- One of Canada’s highest profile AI startups.
- Well funded and led by successful Silicon Valley leaders that have returned to Toronto to create an AI as a Service platform for large enterprises.
- Opportunity to build this platform from the ground up amongst a team of 12 currently, which is planned to grow to 30 by year end.
- The team will collaborate with AIs leaders, incl. the Vector Institute.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer include:
- Designing and developing ETL pipelines using multiple sources of data.
- Conduct ETL, SQL and DB performance tuning, troubleshooting, support, and capacity estimation.
- Mentoring the internal Machine Learning team and customers.
You will thrive as a Data Engineer if you have...
- 5+ years industry experience with big data technology.
- Data modelling and warehousing using the AWS stack.
- Experience working with reactive platforms and micro-services, RESTful APIs and database clients.
Apply today for the Data Engineer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Talent and Client Manager, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or voicemails please.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for diversity groups.