Android Developer (Int-Sr)
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Android Developer (Int. to Sr.)
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a Android Developer for a fast-growing 300+ person HR tech company with a platform that has a guaranteed adoption rate of 80%. They’ve been recognized as One of Canada’s Best Places to Work and received multiple awards such as Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Profit 500, and Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada.
- 300+ person HR tech company with funding that has totaled $50M+.
- Recognized as One of Canada’s Best Places to Work, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Profit 500 and Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada.
- Platform has a guaranteed adoption rate of 80%.
- Mobile tech stack: Android Studio, Github, Java, OOP concepts, UNIX/Linux environment.
You will thrive as a Android Developer if you have…
- 2+ years’ Android software dev experience (Android Studio, Material Design, Java and Gradle).
- Experience in architecture, object modeling, OOP concepts, networking and concurrency..
- Experience in an agile and continuous integration/delivery methodology, and comfortable working in a UNIX/Linux environment.
As a Android Developer you will...
- Collaborate closely with other developers (they use pair programming when it makes sense), designers, product managers, QA and occasionally company’s clients.
- Be involved in many aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation to prototyping to shipping product (ship code DAILY! Seriously).
- Support the development of the Android team by coaching junior devs.
Apply today for the Android Developer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Talent Director, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. While we welcome tech talent from overseas, only candidates legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.