Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a .NET Developer for a Profit 500 company that specializes in data-focused services, and helps marketing teams of enterprise brands to understand their customers better. They’ve received numerous awards for their customizable, data driven solutions and have been recognized as one of the top partners to work with when it comes to collecting, analyzing and interpreting data. The aim is to expand on these solutions and further build out new features. Perfect for an individual who thrives in a data science environment and is intrigued by the complexity of the system.
- Office located in Toronto; 100+ employees who are passionate about data!
- Solutions dev team is currently 4-5 people, and growing.
- Clients include some of the world’s top brands.
- Compensation package: flexible hours, benefits and three week vacation.
You will thrive as a .NET Developer if you have…
- 4+ years’ software development experience in a Windows environment.
- Strong backend focus.
- Experience with methodologies such as OOA & OOD.
- Solid understanding of math, algorithms and data structures.
- Worked in an environment that promotes scalability with automated delivery and production platforms.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering/Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
As a .NET Developer you will...
- Design and implement new solutions and applications for the software.
- Maintain and support new implemented features of the software.
- Enhance current system by identifying areas that need to be improved or modified.
- Improve the performance and scalability of the product.
Apply today for the .NET Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.